Saturday, March 29, 2008

Winter, winter go away...PLEASE let Spring come my way

Though we have, in this area, been spared a lot of bad weather this winter, we HAVE NOT been spared a multitude of awful illnesses. I am so tired of the endless string of germs!!!
This morning, before I even got out of bed, I knew that I had one sick kid. Austin had picked up a cold that started yesterday.
BUT, within a couple hours Mark got up and as he came downstairs I knew I was about to get some bad news. He looked like death. I asked him what was wrong and he muttered, "Achy, nauseous." UGH!!!! I gave him some Tylenol and sent him back to bed, where he still lies at mid afternoon. So far the symptoms haven't deteriorated and for that I am thankful.
Then an hour or so ago, I noticed that Mia was breathing with a little more congestion than usual. Sure enough, she has picked up the cold that Austin has.
Where is Spring with the warm, germ-killing weather??? I can hardly wait to open the windows and let the sweet-smelling, fresh, warm air sweep through my obviously germ laden home and family. Until I can do that, just know that the picture below accurately expresses how I feel.

No comments: