Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Flower girl




My submission for this week's Easter themed I <3 Faces contest is a picture of Mia playing with the flower headband that I bought her, mostly for picture taking. Of course she refused to keep it on her head long enough for a picture, but she loved playing with it and trying to get it on herself.

Ultimately, she looked really cute wearing it around her neck, so I shot a bunch of pictures of her that way.


To see more submissions to this week's theme click here.

10 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

oh my -- she is SO sweet! I love the light in the picture ~ and her blue eyes!!

Tyne said...

Susan, what a darling picture. Mia is super cute!

jennifer said...

i think this is so sweet. natural, not overdone, and extremely charming!

Courtney @ splashing grace said...

she's adorable - the petals look like a collar!

tiarastantrums said...

very lovely and precious

Raise Them Up said...

She does look so cute! Why is it they always want to put things around their necks? :)

Blessings

lislynn said...

She's posing so beautifully for you there, isn't she?

Unknown said...

I heart this picture!

She is so adorable, Susan! And I love the expression on her face, perfection.

Carebear said...

Adorable. Love the sparkly eyes! We bought that little flower headband in purple, but didn't manage to capture any good photos with it, grrr... But you got a really cute shot here! Way to go!

Unknown said...

This is one of my favorites! :-) That pretty lighting and cute little girl - i love it! :-)