Monday, April 14, 2008

Haaaa-lelujah!!!

Last night was one of the moments in a mom's life that you wish for, long for, pray for, dream sweets dreams about....Mia slept through the night and didn't wake up until 7 o'clock this morning. Not to mention that because we had a very busy weekend (that I will tell you about over the next few days) Austin hadn't done much napping and he slept until 8:45.

I could have gone to bed at 8 last night because I was exhausted, but I was asleep by 10:30, resulting in eight and a half hours of SWEET, SWEET SLUMBER! I hope this is the start of a new phase in Mia's life, but I am not going to make any bets yet as she had a long weekend of being passed between relatives and strangers (to her) resulting in quite a bit of spotty sleeping.

But hey, I'll rejoice over my one night of extended sleep even if it has to last me another few weeks.

Hope those of you who are local enjoy this cool, but gorgeous day we are having!

No comments: