Friday, April 18, 2008

A Little Bit of Mia's World

Now that I am 10 weeks old I am spending a little more time awake. I used to HATE my swing, but now I tolerate it much better as long as my brother doesn't turn it on high while Mommy isn't looking. My swing plays music and has pretty lights that flash up above my head. When it swings the little fish in the arms swim around and I like to look at them.
But, sometimes I get a little bored and have to practice some of my super human tricks. Today I am working on putting my entire fist in my mouth. You never know...I may make it on David Letterman someday.
All this swinging is starting to make me a little tired. Maybe if I stretch it will wake me up a little bit.
That wasn't very effective! Now I am starting to yawn. If Mommy catches me she will put me to bed. Sometimes that is just what I want and sometimes I give her a hard time because I want to be with her and Austin (and Daddy on the weekend).
Oh no, watching these fishies is having that hypnotic effect on me. I don't think I will be able to fight the sleep much longer.
It sure is hard being 10 weeks old. There is so much that I want to see and do, but I just can't manage to stay awake and alert long enough.
I have started to smile for Mommy and a few other people after my doctor told me that I needed to stop being so grumpy. But, I am not ready to have that on film yet. Maybe I will allow that trick to be captured next week. For now, I really need to close my eyes and dream about those pretty fishies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lets take the fist out and you can suck mycock, I miss my girls being little started them both at 2 months, nothing feels beeter than being sucked by a baby