Friday, April 25, 2008

I Asked For It

A couple days ago we were out and about and it got quieter than usual in the back seat. I turned around, while at a stop light, to see what Austin was doing. He appeared to be trying to eat something or at least put something foreign in his mouth. I asked him what he had in his hand and he just stared at me blankly. I told him not to put whatever it was in his mouth but he kept moving his hand in that direction, trying to insert it anyway. I explained to him that we don't put things that are not food in our mouths and he needed to give me whatever it was.
"Give it to Mommy please."
He looked at me with that "okay, but I quietly protest" look and handed it over to me. Actually, he more wiped it to me than handed it to me. Because what he was passing along was a huge, green booger. I asked for it!!!

No comments: