Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Brotherly Love

Here are my two little darlings spending some good bonding time together. I couldn't help but grab my camera because they were so cute together.
"Watch this Mia. This is how you move the animals from one place to another."

"That tickles!!!

"Mom, leave us alone so we can play in peace."


Okay, okay...the gig is up. My kids were playing nicely together and though the moment was sweet and oh so heart melting, I couldn't get my camera fast enough. So, I MIGHT have bribed Austin with a couple pieces of pez candy to get him to lay on the mat with Mia again so I could take pictures. The following play by play is a little more accurate.





Austin: "Moooommmmyyyy! Hurry up and take your silly pictures so I can get up from here."
Mia: "Hey Mommy! What are you doing with that black thing again."


Austin: "See this monkey Mia? It's mine! Everything in this house is mine...you got that."
Mia: "I love it when you interact with me Austin!"

Austin: "Don't touch me Mia! This monkey is mine and you can't have it. Mooommmyyy, she's touching me!"
Mia: "This is such a fun game."

Austin: "Can I have my candy now? I have cooperated haven't I?"
Mia: "Moooommmyyy, where are you? I need to see you or I will start to freak out."

At least I was honest!

My kids do have cute interactions with each other but they are hard to catch on film. Austin has started doing things to get Mia's attention and then performing for her or explaining things to her. She watches and laughs at him and he gets quite a kick out of that. It is really cute!
I guess I will just keep those moments in my heart until I can manage to get a few good shots.

6 comments:

Wendi said...

I love your honesty.
The photos were cute either way.

tricki_nicki said...

It's so funny that he hangs out in there with her! So cute!

Melissa said...

you have a cute pair of sweeties there!

Unknown said...

They are precious. I haven't had many cute moments like that lately. Your comments are spot on--funny!

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

Super cute post - love the same pics with the different commentary!

Anonymous said...

mum any pics of her nakedwith her legs up showing her babypussy?