Sunday, June 1, 2008

Fairy Princess

I don't have much time to blog today because I am working on a million other little projects right now, so I decided I would post a couple pictures of Mia from the day of the wedding.
The wedding was scheduled for 4:30 pm which is often about the time she goes down for her late afternoon nap. She was sleepy but was being very cooperative while Mommy, and everyone else for that matter, was getting ready. She just sat on the bed in her pretty princess dress watching everyone getting ready.
I say everyone because that is probably what it seemed like. We were displaced from our room for the day because the reception was in the house on the main floor. Our bedroom was the only one on that floor and all the living room furniture and dining room chairs had to be put in there to make room for the rented tables and chairs for the reception. So, we showered and got ready in Mark's parent's room along with Mark's parents and the occasional pop in by Mark's sisters who were using certain shared hair appliances. Mia just sat and took it all in.

I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off in that hour leading up to the wedding. So, looking at the pictures of my sweet girl appearing angelic and doll-like, help me reflect on the beauty of that day. It also helps me remember how lucky I am to have such a beautiful, loving family to spend my days with.

No comments: